Before attending in-person services, gatherings, or meetings at Centenary, we ask that you would wear a mask, socially distance & review the Self-Screening Checklist before leaving home.
COVID-19 SELF-SCREENING CHECKLIST
Do you have…..
- shortness of breath that can’t be attributed to a known health condition?
- new muscle aches that can’t be attributed to a known health condition?
- a temperature over 100.3 or a sense of fever/chills?
- a cough that can’t be attributed to a known health condition?
- a sore throat that can’t be attributed to a known health condition?
- had a fever or cough in the last 14 days?
- recently been in crowds where masks, social distancing and other precautions were not uniformly observed?
- had a test for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results?
- Do you know or strongly suspect you have been exposed within the last 14 days to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been placed on Public Health imposed isolation/quarantine?
If you or any member of your household answers YES to any of these questions, please do not attend in-person worship services, events or gathering at Centenary at his time.
Worship services can be enjoyed online. Please check out the Online Worship Service.